What's new

The official I got my iPhone 5s thread!

Yay ...

Today morning .. I got my 64gb Space Grey..

I am new to ios and I have lot to ask ...

$1383292_10200839788897911_514379659_n.jpg

Anyone of you experience battery problems in your iphone 5s? Like me?

Anyone of you experience battery problems in your iphone 5s? Like me?

Not really, but check settings such as bluetooth, brightness of screen...etc these really drain the battery, is LTE available in your area? might be worth turning it off if not

My wife and I both traded in our iPhone 4S's yesterday and got the iphone 5S.

With Cspire's trade-in program, we got them both for free!

My wife and I both traded in our iPhone 4S's yesterday and got the iphone 5S.

With Cspire's trade-in program, we got them both for free!
Hey robertic, Haven't seen you on here in ages.

Got mine on the Thursday the 31st. I'm coming from Android so it took a little getting used to, I miss the back button and trace keyboard on Android other then that all the apps I use are pretty much the same. So far the finger print unlock is one of the best features for me.

Got mine yesterday not fromApple they were my first choice. None in stock with In reasonable driving distance. Not from my carrier, Verizon my second choice. But from best buy ,y last choice...they got my account locked foe three days when got first iPhone from them. Went flawlessly thank god. Phone so fR seems all it's cracked up to be. Time will tell. Very disappointed with apple, have none to sell here....send them to other countries.......bad. Bad

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Not really, but check settings such as bluetooth, brightness of screen...etc these really drain the battery, is LTE available in your area? might be worth turning it off if not
thanks. It worked better now! :)

Congratulations! At least yours was well packed. Mine was in a little bigger brown cardboard box that didn't have the cardboard spacer in it, and no packing material! Verizon, in case anyone asks.

I was reluctant to upgrade to the 5 so I didn't. Do you guys think the 5s is worth upgrading to or should I wait for the 6?