What's new

The Downfall of Hackulous/Installous!!!!!

Great! Good luck? But those are early numbers (ratio) for you guys, right? A year from now let us know if that ratio is holding. ;) Wish you all the best. Pirating hurts everyone in the final analysis.

No, these are long term numbers, some for apps that have been in the store for more than 4 years. This is a working strategy, though it continues to evolve as well.

This latest customer is a new one, coming to us recommended by a long time customer who once suffered from extreme piracy issues as well.

We have also just added a major syndicated content provider with a high profile app that gets cracked within a month or two of every release. This one will prove very interesting...

Wow pirating is a lot worse then I thought. I has guessed the ratio would be like no worse then 2:1 but wow 8:1 that is really bad. I must retract my statement; but I am dying to know what app that is.

No, these are long term numbers, some for apps that have been in the store for more than 4 years. This is a working strategy, though it continues to evolve as well.

This latest customer is a new one, coming to us recommended by a long time customer who once suffered from extreme piracy issues as well.

We have also just added a major syndicated content provider with a high profile app that gets cracked within a month or two of every release. This one will prove very interesting...
Oh wow. I've never heard of any iOS company doing that well long term against piracy. You guys must be getting very successful. I may contact you offline. ;)

Lol. Oh man. Just like the IntelliScreenX a few months back. What pirates will do... LOL

Nope. Not yet. It took them 4 days IIRC to take "IntelliScreenX" off the market lol. There was also a fake MyWi that was going around for $4.99 and that got a LOT of buyers LOLOLOL. Apple took it down within 48 hours.