What's new

The "Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on iOS X.X.X" Thread

I'll see if I can pull up the archives on that article. It was a while back.
Okay, great. But I really doubt it will have anything of substance. There are literally millions of 3rd GENs still out there. If there were any danger of even one in 1 million having a fire hazard, Apple would do an immediate recall. My wife, 76 year old mother and 86 year old mother-in-law all have 3rd gens and I feel completely confident they're in no danger. :). But I sure do want to read more. This place seems like it has only the "best" information.

I would say all of it. And lucky you lol. I wish my mom could use an iPad >.> She's still using an old LG Cosmos and I've been trying to get her updated to at least an iPad if not an iPhone....

I would say all of it. And lucky you lol. I wish my mom could use an iPad >.> She's still using an old LG Cosmos and I've been trying to get her updated to at least an iPad if not an iPhone....
We just got 'em for the moms this Christmas. The whole i-World thing with Apple is about being connected as a family. And we wanted to be able to iMessage them with group family chats and pics and all the rest. And they've been learning on their own and watching YouTube tutorial videos. Learning an iPad is actually pretty easy with just "hunt & peck" method.

They're having a blast. My mother in law (86) loves being able to dictate her memoirs into Pages. And she's texting me all the time for help. But it's great! And they love those retina displays! "My" mom (75) is a gamer! Lol!!

Okay, so I opened a thread and asked if there was a way to Jailbreak iPad 2 on iOS 6 and i was told there was no way, and then I see on other sites they are referencing this site that will jailbreak any iPad or iPhone even on 6.
Now if this is true, how come it isn't something we can all just throw on the pc and do?
Or is this just complete bullocks, and a scam indeed? It doesn't seem to be right to me either way. :O

If you need help, go to the "contact" tab....they'll help you step by step with what you need

can i have any video for "iPhone 4: Untethered Jailbreak Available using RedSn0w"

can i have any video for "iPhone 4: Untethered Jailbreak Available using RedSn0w"

This is only applicable on iOS 4.0 - 4.0.2, 4.1 - 4.2.1, 4.2.6-4.2.8, 4.3 - 4.3.3, 5.0.1 and 5.1.1. This does not apply for iOS 5.1, 6.0 and 6.0.1. The mechanics are all the same if you're using RedSn0w. Download the iOS IPSW that matches your device's model, either GSM or CDMA and matches the iOS that's on the device. Download the latest version of RedSn0w 0.9.15 beta 3. Run it as an administrator, go to Extras > Select IPSW. Point it to the IPSW that you've downloaded that matches the one currently on your device. Select back and click Jailbreak. Put the device into DFU mode. Tick Install Cydia in the list of checkboxes that appears (if it's not already ticked). Select Next and the jailbreak will continue.

I can't wait until we see this! (No you can't see this yet as it is not released).

iPad Mini: UntetheredJailbreak Available
iPad 4: UntetheredJailbreak Available
iPad 3: UntetheredJailbreak Available
iPad 2: UntetheredJailbreak Available
iPhone 5: UntetheredJailbreak Available
iPhone 4S: UntetheredJailbreak Available
iPhone 4: UntetheredJailbreak Available
iPhone 3GS:UntetheredJailbreak Available

Many thanks,
Software

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughhh can't wait any more! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want to jailbreak my iPad 2 with 5.1.1. Is is possible now with absinthe or any other software?

Thanks in Advance.