What's new

The C word.

Just cleaned today and everything but the tree will go up this weekend. Next weekend we will do the tree! All my shopping is done and I'm ready (prepared for the snarky comments that I'm done shopping) :)

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.
no snarky comments from me,i start really early,all the presents are bought barring a few small odds and ends,a lot of the food and drink is in,perishables are last minute of course,so i'm almost done,writing and posting cards this weekend,like to do that when the tree is up and twinkling :)

I'm glad I'm not alone. Makes me not feel crazy!! :)

~iPhoneMommy~

Ivy and iphonemommy--that's terrific. I just started cleaning and have yet to buy gifts yet. The tree has not gone up yet, which we usually have up the day after thanksgiving. So...a bit behind! Slightly panicking, but still breathing! :)

everything is coming out of the garage today and the tree is going up this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

We better see some pics of decorated trees soon! :)

here in the UK its the tradition to have Turkey for Christmas dinner,its going to be Beef in my house though......what are you all having?

We do turkey And my in laws are Italian so we also have ham and pasta.

~iPhoneMommy~

We do turkey And my in laws are Italian so we also have ham and pasta.

~iPhoneMommy~

i bake a big Gammon too.

Poisonivy said:
here in the UK its the tradition to have Turkey for Christmas dinner,its going to be Beef in my house though......what are you all having?

What was the traditional meal before turkeys were introduced from North America?

Poisonivy said:
i believe in Victorian times they had Goose.

That's right. I think someone figure out the other C word since then: cholesterol.

Goose is apparently loaded with it.

That's right. I think someone figure out the other C word since then: cholesterol.

Goose is apparently loaded with it.
yuk,i couldn't eat a Goose.

Poisonivy said:
yuk,i couldn't eat a Goose.

I'd give it a go but I don't think I could eat a whole goose!!

The Archangel