What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

B46F17B2-FA7C-4B1F-AB63-4A1B62172B82.png

Hi, l was about to view some YouTube videos, but one about secret tips caught my eye.
Some were for iPhones one simple tip, if you are using the calculator and press an incorrect button apparently there is no way to delete a few of the digits.
IMG_0758.jpg

If for example you wish to remove the last 2 digits just swipe to the left at the top in the number box 2 times.

Great if you're in the middle of a long calculation.

The others involved dialling #numb**#-:# numbers *#
And things like this that give access to stuff that l do not wish to post on here.

I forgot to do that, because l forgot to load my prepaid card, which was another reminder that l forgot to reset.
Hope you are keeping up so far :)
When another one went off and l was ready for it my car would not start and l didn't have enough money to get a cab into town.
The chemist is on holiday for 6 months and l am going crazy all alone apart from dogs, bananas and apples. If you understand that lot you are crazier than me *#*# K

I forgot to do that, because l forgot to load my prepaid card, which was another reminder that l forgot to reset.
Hope you are keeping up so far :)
When another one went off and l was ready for it my car would not start and l didn't have enough money to get a cab into town.
The chemist is on holiday for 6 months and l am going crazy all alone apart from dogs, bananas and apples. If you understand that lot you are crazier than me *#*# K

You are a great sport, and make me smile a bit, thank you!

Nice try but very expensive

IMG_2684.jpg

It a dangerous cutting tool for the kitchen, but then l guess all things in kitchens are dangerous.

Thinking about it l should not have posted it.
Stupid really

Nice try but very expensive

View attachment 35943

It a dangerous cutting tool for the kitchen, but then l guess all things in kitchens are dangerous.

Thinking about it l should not have posted it.
Stupid really
So, if the blade rolls, as the text says, then what's the purpose of the pin that's visible at the lower left portion of the grip?

Just stripped this one apart so you can see it's insides.
The finger stop, prevents the wheel from rolling so it can be used a chopper come slicer vertically.
Not 100% sure which bit you mean, is the pivot for the hand grip?
IMG_2688.JPG

IMG_2689.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG

IMG_2691.JPG

The blade must not go in dishwasher, but the rest is too fiddly to clean without one, or a lot of patiences
Or patients with every patient is right :)