What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

IMG_0389.JPG

What is this?
Been a while any ideas, it pumps up and down, made of metal, the lower part has holes in it.
Personally l hadn't seen anything like in my long life.

View attachment 34446

No actually it's an old carpet washer, well rugs really.
Put them in the bath with soapy water and use this thing to pump up and down on them. Leave them out in the sun to dry and hay presto, good as new.
Never seen anything like it my life, but then l'm only young:)

No actually it's an old carpet washer, well rugs really.
Put them in the bath with soapy water and use this thing to pump up and down on them. Leave them out in the sun to dry and hay presto, good as new.
Never seen anything like it my life, but then l'm only young:)

Waste of time that was, just went into the bedroom and found a little wet patch. No joke really.

Today l changed the sticky fly paper in the front room, yes l know American people don't have them, and all that.
Anyway started me thinking l wonder were the flies go when it's raining, thunder and lightning.
I refuse to google it.

The milk chocolate may not melt in your hands but at 100° plus the candy coating does [emoji15][emoji33][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

I don't mean to break existing discussion but I couldn't find an introduction thread here, so here's my intro:

I'm an iPhone user since 2014 and am currently using an iPhone 5c, due to upgrade to a 6 in September or so because of the 32-bit drop of support. I am also a Mac user since 2015, currently owning a MacBook Air 2015 11". Anyhow, my main interests are computing and retro games, and I write a blog on these subjects.

Hope I have fun here :)