What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

Ivy l thought l did when l said no! Well if you think about it really hard the thin covering is made of skin but no idea from what. Does that help?

They open in Safari by default, and there's no way to change that.

If you use the Gmail app, the links opened within the app and did't direct to Safari before the update. This has changed with the most recent update, it seems. I didn't find a setting in the Gmail app itself to get this behaviour back.

I To checked in the settings but as you say. So what now there must be another way. Gmail is Google, Chrome is Google. Surely Apple would not prevent it?

Ivy l thought l did when l said no! Well if you think about it really hard the thin covering is made of skin but no idea from what. Does that help?
No I asked you if its a ring bearing cushion since then :)

I To checked in the settings but as you say. So what now there must be another way. Gmail is Google, Chrome is Google. Surely Apple would not prevent it?
If it opens Safari by itself, it's the way it works now. Google must have changed this, and it's not possible to open the link with Chrome automatically. The only way to view the link in Chrome, would be to tap and hold it. A popup will allow to copy the link. That done, open Chrome and paste it there.

Sorry didn't see that, unfortunately it's not one of those either. Not that l have a clue what one is :)

They open in Safari by default, and there's no way to change that.

If you use the Gmail app, the links opened within the app and did't direct to Safari before the update. This has changed with the most recent update, it seems. I didn't find a setting in the Gmail app itself to get this behaviour back.

Having just read though another forum this a gmail problem to do with the latest update. Sorry for all the hazzle folks must wait for Google to sort it.

Ok just for you so you can sleep well.
It's filled with a special filling

Is it filled with something like lavender to aid sleep?