What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

IMG_6327.JPG

“Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.”– Ted Williams

“Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.”– Ted Williams

This from the last hitter in history to succeed four times out of ten.

Here's a photo with iPhone 6+
Anyone have any idea what it is? Where would you be without me to keep you thinking eh!
3e71f17656b590944e05736de4335428.jpg

Good luck
Maybe a boss can move this to the anything goes thread l could not find it, sorry [emoji52]

Here's a photo with iPhone 6+
Anyone have any idea what it is? Where would you be without me to keep you thinking eh!
3e71f17656b590944e05736de4335428.jpg

Good luck
Maybe a boss can move this to the anything goes thread l could not find it, sorry [emoji52]
Post moved.

It looks small enough to be a pin cushion.

Sorry both wrong so far it's about 4 inches long.
Pin cushion shape when looking from side

Just been watching the TV news the Moon at the moment is very close to Earth, next week as well.
After that it will not be as close again for the next 40 years

How do l get my email links to change which browser they open. Also posted in iPad forum but no one talks to me
[emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

How do l get my email links to change which browser they open. Also posted in iPad forum but no one talks to me
[emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]
They open in Safari by default, and there's no way to change that.

If you use the Gmail app, the links opened within the app and did't direct to Safari before the update. This has changed with the most recent update, it seems. I didn't find a setting in the Gmail app itself to get this behaviour back.