What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

Yes that is correct . We try to provide a place that any one can visit without fowl mouth comments It is without question one of the best family friendly iPhone forums on line

Administrator, iPad forums

image.jpeg

Can anyone help me, small problem for some no doubt.
How can l see or recover what photos l have stored in my iCloud account.
I have read the help but it just confused me more.
Thank in advance

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Can anyone help me, small problem for some no doubt.
How can l see or recover what photos l have stored in my iCloud account.
I have read the help but it just confused me more.
Thank in advance

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
If you've removed them completely from your devices - that means also deleted all of thoses in the Recently Deleted album - you can't retrieve them. iCloud syncs photos, it doesn't store them.
Did you save them somewhere else, in an app, e.g.? You can get them from there.

In iCloud it says l have 1.5GB of photos stored and the green slider is on. If l move it of it says it will delete my photos, l wish to see them first and possibly download them.
Sorry must pop out for a while bis später

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

In iCloud it says l have 1.5GB of photos stored and the green slider is on. If l move it of it says it will delete my photos, l wish to see them first and possibly download them.
Sorry must pop out for a while bis später

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
The only location where you can see your photos synced by iCloud is the Photos app.

So as l have recently removed/backup all my photos from my photo app there would be no sweat me deleting them from iCloud. The only l don't understand is why l can't see them or download them, for example to save space in my iCloud account.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

So as l have recently removed/backup all my photos from my photo app there would be no sweat me deleting them from iCloud. The only l don't understand is why l can't see them or download them, for example to save space in my iCloud account.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
They should be in your Photos app. If you can't see any, reset your iPhone or iPad, or wait two days. It could need some time until it notices they're gone.

They should be in your Photos app. If you can't see any, reset your iPhone or iPad, or wait two days. It could need some time until it notices they're gone.

sorry l didn't explain that very well, am I not allowed to see what's in my iCloud?
If yes bitte how do l do this, if no what's the point of it, don't misunderstand me but it would be like the a safe were you lost the key.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

You can see photos, calendar events synced by iCloud, iCloud notes, files saved in the iWorks apps, everything you save to iCloud Drive, emails, ... on your Apple devices, or on www.icloud.com.

iCloud is not an online storage, it doesn't work like Dropbox, e.g. It syncs between your devices. As soon as you delete something (a photo, e.g.) from one of your Apple devices, it will be removed from iCloud, which will also delete it from your other Apple device(s).

You can't access your backups, though.

After reading about iOS 10, l thought l would let my Girlfriend know that slide thing will not be on there when the iPhone is updated.
I am doing this totally to protect myself from getting blamed for messing up her iPhone.
She keeps on at me saying you don't need to tell me how to do updating l have done it lots of times.
With this l nearly wet myself her iPhone is set to update automatically.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Don't let this happen to you.
If you decide to buy the new Apple [emoji519] Ear Pods never forget that you have one in. Some time back l got a Bluetooth ear pod to use it to use help me fall asleep [emoji42].
Had a nap today, got up into the bathroom to wash up etc.
And sh** l forgot it was in my lughole fell straight into the water.
735476256e57d0efc4e91c2980d3f579.jpg

Here it sits in Uncle Bens rice while l hope he helps me gets some sleep. This only cost €8.00.
No sleep tonight l guess??????????? Dam TV

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.