What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

For the bild idiot
80ded28322b919f857671b5c000db345.jpg

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Delete that! There was a bit of delay in the above posts appearing on my iPad2.

I posted somewhere about fixing a car but the photo l took was with my iPhone 5s so not wanting to be told off, l think l posted it there, anyway being an idiot l forgot the photo.
In the meantime the auto is fixed red lights are on.
39843b63e98500263fcc45b81fba34a9.jpg

Short road test, boy is it fast so light give it full gas the front lifts off the ground.
Asked her daughter if she knows anyone with boys she has friends in hospital, but they are broke ( house building )
I then give it to them as a present or something.
We have no more room here.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I must stop writing here, but did a late trip to buy some men supplies! Just to help me sleep [emoji482]
A little boy asked me what I was doing try to find a product called Lenor goes in the washing machine and does something l guess. I was making a big sign with my hands totally forgetting other people. He wanted know what the sign was. I was lost. Just didn't know what to say. Then he started pointing to my armband, what is that, his parents said stop talking, but he kept on going. So l showed him.

a5b093abff34f0ac59c35cd0dfb13382.jpg

ca43ba90774d89d837b284f05a1c3bfe.jpg

The little bit of paper inside has a contact name and telephone nummer and my tablets.
Great idea l think had it for years. The only problem l have is folding the bit of paper up to fit in there.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Some time back l mentioned about getting my ticket from for next iPhone convention probably to be called the iPhone 7.
Well after last year and the problems l gave them it appears that have decided not to invite me this year.
And l don't wish eat their burgers and drink cold coffee, so there. I have a burger shop 5 kilometres away to get that, don't need to sit in aeroplane for hours and fly in a helicopter just for me. No this year l will stay in rainy Germany.

Oh wait a minute the postman is knocking it's a funny time for him to be delivering. Hang on. Blast it's for neighbours shame.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Some time back l mentioned about getting my ticket from for next iPhone convention probably to be called the iPhone 7.
Well after last year and the problems l gave them it appears that have decided not to invite me this year.
And l don't wish eat their burgers and drink cold coffee, so there. I have a burger shop 5 kilometres away to get that, don't need to sit in aeroplane for hours and fly in a helicopter just for me. No this year l will stay in rainy Germany.

Oh wait a minute the postman is knocking it's a funny time for him to be delivering. Hang on. Blast it's for neighbours shame.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
The event is tomorrow in the evening (for us), so if you receive an invitation you'll have to hurry to get there. :)

Köln airport 60 kilometres away my Apple private jet with extra fuel tanks then the helicopter, private limo
we have the as you 20.00hr. I'll be well in time for burgers and chips or chicken wings only special members get the wings though.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Köln airport 60 kilometres away my Apple private jet with extra fuel tanks then the helicopter, private limo
we have the as you 20.00hr. I'll be well in time for burgers and chips or chicken wings only special members get the wings though.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
You'll be late. It starts at 19.00 hr. Or do you just go there for the chicken wings?

I won't be late yet, the jet is phantom just me and the pilot. Super fast and flies way over the clouds, the chicken wings are not so bad, but I have never got post this last so l think sadly l have been forgotten [emoji20]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I won't be late yet, the jet is phantom just me and the pilot. Super fast and flies way over the clouds, the chicken wings are not so bad, but I have never got post this last so l think sadly l have been forgotten [emoji20]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
Poor you.