What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

It is snowing here in Northeastern Ohio.....$*&%(*&$*#)*(&)@($*&^%^@ REALLY!? It was like 80*F over the weekend! SHEESH ;)

Just left our local Subway restaurant. I walked in and ordered my favorite sandwich. You should have seen her face when I said "Italian bread, no meat, no cheese, everything else, add oil and vinegar." Me: "What? It's my favorite sandwich."

It is snowing here in Northeastern Ohio.....$*&%(*&$*#)*(&)@($*&^%^@ REALLY!? It was like 80*F over the weekend! SHEESH ;)

You sure you're not in Seattle? I thought only we got the crazy weather.

Well, Comcast Xfinity has decided to make my home a public wifi hotspot. So if you're a Comcast customer and have a Comcast email and password, come sit on my porch and log in. It's xfinitywifi. It's on a separate bandwidth from my private signal. If you use Comcast's wifi modem or router, you can be a hotspot too! :D

$image-2512088148.jpg

Sweet! Send out a neighborhood memo LoL

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

Well, Comcast Xfinity has decided to make my home a public wifi hotspot. So if you're a Comcast customer and have a Comcast email and password, come sit on my porch and log in. It's xfinitywifi. It's on a separate bandwidth from my private signal. If you use Comcast's wifi modem or router, you can be a hotspot too! :D

View attachment 15647

I can see it now, you could end up having a BBQ in your back yard with everyone playing an online game!

As promised, the images from today's harvest festival, taken by my son
image.jpeg

The decoration on one of the tables behind our church
Meeting at the fire station: this is the harvest crown made by adults only
image.jpeg

And a few firemen in uniform
The procession to our church
image.jpeg

Marching band; usually I's also be among them, but I was somewhere else
image.jpeg

Volunteer fire brigade
image.jpeg

A coach and horses
image.jpeg

Wow! I had forgotten about this thread, Its ages since anyone posted in it.
Thank you :)

A small band was playing
image.jpeg

Our organ, the choir to the left and right
image.jpeg

When I go to church, I'm also up there, singing, although I'm not member of the choir any more.
My village's priest (retired) will be 80 tomorrow. We were celebrating this as well, during mass and afterwards.
Pictures from the agape:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg