What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

I'm so happy I didn't go to the midnight screening of batman last night. There was a shooting at the closest theater to me here in Colorado. I think something like 19 people died and 70 ish were hurt. It's so sad

I'm so happy I didn't go to the midnight screening of batman last night. There was a shooting at the closest theater to me here in Colorado. I think something like 19 people died and 70 ish were hurt. It's so sad
Yep, I read about that on my rss reader, I think your numbers are spot on. I'm glad you didn't go.

Yep, I read about that on my rss reader, I think your numbers are spot on. I'm glad you didn't go.

It's so crazy though. The guys house had trip wires and stuff everywhere. Everyone out here is talking about it. I talked to a few people who were there and I just could not imagine being in that situation. I heard a pregnant woman was killed as well. So so sad

Chris951 said:
It's so crazy though. The guys house had trip wires and stuff everywhere. Everyone out here is talking about it. I talked to a few people who were there and I just could not imagine being in that situation. I heard a pregnant woman was killed as well. So so sad
Tripwires?! Seems he could be held liable for something.

Glad you made the decision to not see the movie last night, Chris.

That guy was a madman!

Tripwires?! Seems he could be held liable for something.

Yeah he had tripwires with explosives in his apartment. I don't think they've even been able to go in yet because of them. Guy was a psychopath. Called himself the joker and wore full body armor. Went in the theatre with an ar15, sawed off shotgun and two glocks.

Anyone here watch Warehouse 13? There was a new episode last night picking up where the warehouse was destroyed. I won't give away any details but this new episode was great.

I'm sitting outside where it's sunny and 75 degrees, updating my various social network sites and creating a new GTK2 theme in GIMP on my new netbook. Though I have to stay within wifi range of my router, it's so nice to be able to move in and out of the house while still maintaining my hobbies. I think I'll go and sign up for the wifi hotspot with my cell phone carrier.

Heard this on Big Bang Theory, had to share..

A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender how much a drink would cost. The bartender says; "for you.. no charge."

Chocolate-covered peanuts.. why do I love you so?

What's everyone's favorite snack?

Gonna have to go with jack links sweet-n-hot jerky. Oh my.
I want some now and Walmart is 5 minutes away. Why must you do this to me? Lol!
Ooohh, sweet-n-hot jerky does sound good right about now. I guess we both have to suffer, lol.