What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

Why do they wait until I'm hungry before they put every food commercial on TV?!

Heres a tip, Never go supermarket shopping on an empty stomach.......The rubbish you buy!!!

Last edited:
Poisonivy said:
Heres a tip, Never go supermarket shopping on an empty stomach.......The rubbish you buy!!!

That's for sure...you come home with all junk food and no fruits or veggies!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's for sure...you come home with all junk food and no fruits or veggies!!
Lol you do, And if theres any concession stands where they are cooking you end up buying every variety.

Last edited:
Poisonivy said:
Lol you do, And if theres any concession stands where they are cooking you end up buying every variety.

Oh for sure...don't even bother about eating dinner on the demo days at the market!! You can have your diner free trying out all the food samplings!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a tip,never go supermarket shopping on an empty stomach.......the rubbish you buy!!!
Yeah, I have to be especially careful of that. Oh, and blinders at the checkout would help too, too many impulse items there.

Oh for sure...don't even bother about eating dinner on the demo days at the market!! You can have your diner free trying out all the food samplings!!
Sneaky! I never thought of that :)

Chris951 said:
Sometimes I'll go to Costco on the weekends just for basically a full meal of samples lol

Me too, cheap way to feed the family too!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Chris951 said:
Sometimes I'll go to Costco on the weekends just for basically a full meal of samples lol

I never realized this thread would be so educational :)

You like my thread then Ard!

Last edited:
Absolutely, it's one of the best threads on the forums! :)
Thanks Ard, I'm glad you all enjoy it,Its all the contributions that makes it so good.

Last edited: