What's new

TextNow - Unlimited Texting For Free

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
images

While there are many other apps that provide free text messaging, I haven't found one as simple and easy to use as TextNow. One thing that is so great about TextNow is that you can create a real looking number. So unlike Skype and many others that show either too many digits or too little, this app will give you a standard 10 digit number. To make it even better, you can choose from a few different area codes around the US. Setting up an account only takes a few seconds and you can text away.

The app is a great way to separate your business from your personal life... or maybe live a second life? Either way this app is free and provide many other features I have yet to discover. If you want to dumb down your texting plan or have a separate number, this is the app for you.

TextNow - Unlimited Free Texting and Picture Messaging (SMS & MMS) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

free texts in an country? or is just some american thing..

its a us thing, damn that would of been nice :)

Last edited:
Is it normal that i cant find Text Now in the App Store?
i have tried the seach fonction but nothing!

help please!

Thx

Is it normal that i cant find Text Now in the App Store?
i have tried the seach fonction but nothing!

help please!

Thx

yes it is normal, click the link phil posted then it will take you to itunes to download it, the reason your not seing it is likely to be because your itunes account is not the us one, and when you try download it from itunes it will tell you this. only for america, thats why your not seing it