Tetherme help

saintdawson

New Member
Hi I'm thinking about jailbreaking my iPhone 4 16gig on telus. Now My friends bought tetherme on cydia and he's letting me use his amazon account to get It. Now my question is does tetherme use my data plan I only have 100mb a month and I don't want to go over if I use tetherme so does it use my data plan?
 
Yes it will. That's of course if you're using your data connection as a tethering point and not using wifi. It's recommended that you use tethering on a large data bank or on an unlimited data plan
 
Yes. However, there are some cases where if you talk to a rep, they MAY bypass the tethering fee assuming you have a decent data pool in their eyes, which is normally 4GB+ IIRC, but that'll be cutting it very loose if you use the data on the go on your iPhone, and you're tethering pretty often
 

Latest posts

Back
Top