What's new

Talk and view Recent Call history?

StinkFist

Reaction score
I've spent some time trying to find out if it's possible, but can I view my "recents" or recent calls while talking to someone on the phone?

thank you in advance for your reply.

This really frustrates me because I'll have clients call and I need to pass on their number to my tech department. I always have to hang up, jot the number down and then call my tech department.

If you're with AT&T you can access recent calls while on a call. Put your call on speaker, press home button, phone, add call, that should bring up your contacts page with your favorites, recents, contacts and keypad functions on the bottom... Hope that helps. If you're with Verizon, I'm not sure if it works the same way...

awesome. even AT%T tech didn't know that. they said it couldn't be done.

thanks for the help

If you're with AT&T you can access recent calls while on a call. Put your call on speaker, press home button, phone, add call, that should bring up your contacts page with your favorites, recents, contacts and keypad functions on the bottom... Hope that helps. If you're with Verizon, I'm not sure if it works the same way...

took me a long time to figure that one out...i was excited to help but you beat me to it! haha