What's new

T-Mobile Offers to Pay Off iPhone Bills for Verizon Customers Who Switch

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
T Mobile will pay Verizon customers iPhone fees.JPG

MacRumors reports that T-Mobile has today launched a limited-time offer to tempt Verizon customers to switch over to T-Mobile.

Beginning May 31, at T-Mobile stores throughout the United States, if Verizon customers with either an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, or iPhone SE take their phones to T-Mobile they will be able to keep the phone, and as a bonus, T-Mobile will pay any remaining monthly payments on their contract with Verizon, be it $1 or $1,000. Customers must stick with T-Mobile for at least 60 days in order to receive the money, which will come in the form of a pre-paid card.

The only slight catch, and it is a very slight one, is that Verizon customers taking advantage of the deal will have to pay $15 per month for T-Mobile’s Premium Device Protection Plus insurance program on top of their new T-Mobile ONE plan. Also, a T-Mobile spokesperson told MacRumors that due to the fact that the iPhones that are being carried over to the new plan are not brand new phones, the AppleCare+ feature of the Premium Device Protection Plus plan will not apply.

Source: T-Mobile Will Pay Off Your iPhone If You Switch From Verizon

Nice,, welcome to the T-Mobile family.. What plan unlimited with HD streaming

We are enjoying it so far! We live in a small town an hour east of Austin,TX.... we have great LTE in town but it is very slim around and in our house[emoji22]. We have cable internet so the WiFi calling and text is good. I was thinking of looking into TMO Cellspot mini tower thing to give us signal in the house.

We are enjoying it so far! We live in a small town an hour east of Austin,TX.... we have great LTE in town but it is very slim around and in our house[emoji22]. We have cable internet so the WiFi calling and text is good. I was thinking of looking into TMO Cellspot mini tower thing to give us signal in the house.
I'd look into it for sure... It doesn't hurt doing the homework [emoji38]