What's new

T-Mobile 4G LTE?

Notorious AMA

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently put on the iOS 7 beta and certain places in South Florida I have been noticing LTE instead of 4G. Now it's not always on LTE but a little more than usual. Is anyone getting LTE on iOS 6? Or in any places in the country because I heard that we do not get LTE. Whenever I get a chance I'll take a screenshot and post it.

Worked in Richmond Va

Now in Lewisville Tx
And no LTE

Please do not posts pics that are inappropriate for this forum. Please take a moment to review the rules in its entirety!

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Please do not posts pics that are inappropriate for this forum. Please take a moment to review the rules in its entirety! Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

what was inappropriate?

T Mobile LTE

Attachments

• $image-3366320966.jpg
    $image-3366320966.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 807
Do you get dropped calls or a slow internet connection? Im looking to switch to tmobile from att. I live here in denton tx.

It depends on your area really. I have LTE were i live and it is faster than my wife's Verizon's LTE. So it all depends were you live.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
LTE is still a work in progress. It's still not available everywhere. If you get both LTE and 4G signals, then it's your location. Your phone will pick up the stronger signal. Sometimes that can vary, depending on your location.