What's new

Synch and Spilt of user

Lucianna

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I have 2 issues on my iPhones... I need some help from u guys...

1. How to split 2 iPhones into different Apple ID? Presently 2 iPhones are holding one Apple ID but it seems like doesn't work when I need to trace his movement... So I'm thinking to spilt it to another Apple ID. How to go about it?

2. Recently I tried to do a synchronizing my phone but 3/4 of my contacts are gone. How can I retrieve all back?

Awaiting yours...

Many thanks.

With Regards,
Lucia

First... you'll need to create another Apple ID. That can be taken care of via iTunes on your computer. You'll, then, need to assosiate the iPhone you want split from the original Apple ID to the new Apple ID.

Thomasjtsi said:
First... you'll need to create another Apple ID. That can be taken care of via iTunes on your computer. You'll, then, need to assosiate the iPhone you want split from the original Apple ID to the new Apple ID.

Hi Thomas,

Many thanks.. I will try it once i got home.

What about the Contacts? Can I retrieve back?

Your contacts should be backed up via iCloud and your Apple ID. So, they should come back w/ the first iCloud WiFi sync.

Hi Thomas,

I can't create new Apple ID, it keeps saying "You cannot create an Apple ID because you do not meet the minimum age requirement.

Please advise

Thanks with kind Regards,
Lucia

Hi Thomas,

Now I got big problem... I logout my apple and login again... Can't remember my ID and it asked me to Reset my account. And I did now can't login.

Please help me...

Many thanks.