What's new

sync musik problem

jonnakos

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a little problem and i need your help please. I have an iphone 4 ios 5.1. I connected it earlier to my computer in order to sync some more musik. I did not have many songs, only about 30. I wanted to delete these songs and sync instad some others. But no matter how many times i tried to, the first 20 songs where always in my play list. Do you know anything about that?thank you all in advance.

Just delete the songs you don't want in iTunes. (right click; delete...choose to keep on file if you want to keep the song for later download or choose to throw in trash If you don't want the song as all)

Now delete the songs you don't want on your phone. (swipe to delete).

Simple. Just delete the songs you don't want.

Now after restores or whatever, when you sync your music....only the songs you want will be synced to your phone.

An alternative is to create a playlist within iTunes.

Click the plus sign(+) in the lower left side of iTunes.

An untitled playlist will show.

Just drag the songs you want on your phone to that playlist...and when you sync music,..just sync that playlist only.

Last edited:
i agree with you my friend and of course thank you very much for replying. I only put in my i tunes library the songs i want but the song i wanna delete are still there.

jonnakos said:
i agree with you my friend and of course thank you very much for replying. I only put in my i tunes library the songs i want but the song i wanna delete are still there.

They cannot be there is you manually delete them.