What's new

Switching from IOS to DROID

reecemorris1992

Reaction score
So I'm tempted to switch from the IPhone to the s.e xperia. I had way less problems with it.

Any big reasons not to?

Sent from my iPod touch.

So I'm tempted to switch from the IPhone to the s.e xperia. I had way less problems with it.

Any big reasons not to?

Sent from my iPod touch.

That's up to personal preference tbh but if you have an iPhone have you jailbroken to see if customising it the way you like changes your thinking?

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

Any big reasons not to?

Sent from my iPod touch.

Just know that there are a lot of free apps. But not all apps in the Android Market are as polished as ones you pay for in the app store and some will force close.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't sell the iPhone for a few months, you will be back soon. I used to own WinMo and Androids, wish I had bought the best in the beginning. Would have saved me a lot of stress and frustration.

Sent from my OEM iPhone

Any big reasons not to?

Sent from my iPod touch.

Actually there is no big reasons no to. Go ahead with the switch and use the Xperia for a while :)

Well if you have endless problems with ios and the iphone then it cant hurt to try an android device... I am not going to sit here and try convince you to stay with apple, you have to decide yourself if its what you want and if you have endless problems why use something that does not meet your requirements ?

and that android device you mention looks good. I also have a LG 3D device as well so best of both worlds! It might be worth having a look at it at the store or even purchasing it and if you dont like it you have 30 days to try it dont you?

But what kind of problems are you having with your ios device? most the time its something that can easily be fixed.

To each their own...I loved my droids they are what really got me into the smart phone world (along with a blackberry along the way) just know, like others said, the android platform is not yet as "refined" or "smooth" as IOS. If your into customization then it is great.....