What's new

Supposed iPhone 5 Parts all Fit Together Perfectly

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
7955-iphone-5-comparison.JPG

It was only a matter of time with all the various iPhone 5 parts surfacing before someone tried to fit them all together, and now AppleInsider reports that iResQ has done just that, with the end result being that the online repair website says that they fit together “perfectly.” iResQ has pictures on its website now of the supposed iPhone 5 docking port and headphone jack fitting neatly inside what is said to be an iPhone 5 frame. And aside from proving to be a perfect fit, iResQ also says that one of their tech guys was able to screw the assembly into the correct screw holes. On the site, the assembled iPhone 5 bits and pieces are shown in comparison to an iPhone 4S, emphasising the extra length of the iPhone 5. Unfortunately iResQ doesn’t have quite enough parts to make a whole iPhone 5 yet, but they’re doing a good job so far!

Source: Parts believed to be from Apple's next-gen iPhone fit together 'perfectly'

Hi
I am new here and just thought i would like to let you no that we received yesterday the beginning of spare parts (repair parts) for IPhone 5.(prices Ex Asia) for replacement parts.Only consists of the usual items to begin with,screws,battery,dock assembly.No touch screen etc(Yet).Comment from Asia is it will be similar to iPod 4th gen to service/or not service,similar to Mac air current model..Hmmm

Hi
I am new here and just thought i would like to let you no that we received yesterday the beginning of spare parts (repair parts) for IPhone 5.(prices Ex Asia) for replacement parts.Only consists of the usual items to begin with,screws,battery,dock assembly.No touch screen etc(Yet).Comment from Asia is it will be similar to iPod 4th gen to service/or not service,similar to Mac air current model..Hmmm
Thank you! Interesting...