What's new

Stuck on UBS iTunes screen (ALONG WITH OTHER PROBLEMS!)

kathy11bee

Reaction score
I can find individual solutions to the problems, but they seem to run into each other!

Basically I tried to jailbreak my new iphone 4 (4.3.3) myself by using instructions from Redmondpie.com, "Jailbreak iOS 4.2.8 On Verizon iPhone 4 Untethered And iOS 4.3.3 On Windows Using Sn0wbreeze 2.7 [Tutorial]."

Now my phone is stuck on a screen with a usb pointing upwards to the iTunes logo, along with emergency calling. I have T-mobile so I'm using the Gevey sim, so my service is also messing up. I can't use my phone at all.

I figured I'm suppose to restore it so I plug into iTunes, but it gives me an error that my "sim is not supported."
I downloaded TinyUmbrella to put the phone into recovery mode, finally the "Recovery" button shows on iTunes. Yet when I try to recover, it gives me a 3194 error message.

Now I'm stuck.
frown.png
Please help?

If your getting the USB screen with the slide to emergency then all you need to do is activate you phone via iTunes with a supported sim. The gevey sim won't work.

If your getting the USB screen without slide for emergency then that's recovery mode and a completely different problem...