What's new

Stuck on Apple Logo, nothing works!

Mazel

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I know it's a very common problem and I looked a lot on the inet for a solution, but I can't find anything that works for me.
I used a jailbreak for my iPhone 4, then i wanted to restore the phone and now I'm stuck on the white apple logo. I can go to the recovery mode and iTunes show me, that the phone is recognized. If I click on restore I get a Error: " The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. This device isn't eligible for the requested build."
I really don't know what to do. Please help!

If you are on iOS 5 then you are tethered jailbreak wish means that you have to boot the phone with Redsn0w again. Connect the phone to the computer, open redsn0w, go to extras and select just boot.... follow the steps and you are good to go.

Do a search, there is a lot of this topic in here.

Thanks for the fast answer! I did what you told me and I see the pineapple logo. What's next? Nothing happens :/

The pineapple logo indicates that it has successfully pnwed the boot process, however if the device never boots, it's likely your installation is messed because of what you were trying to do to restore it before that...

I suggest you follow the first guide I gave you, get back to 5.0.1, then jailbreak it again using the second guide, and remember the importance of using Step 8 EVERY TIME the phone is rebooted.

Hope that helps.

It worked!
I have to activate the phone again, with a valid sim. I don't have one, so I tried to jailbreak the phone with redsn0w. The process was normal until the step where the white text appears on the phone. Suddenly it stopped and nothing happend. Then after some time the phone continues and sets itself off. When i start the phone again, it's still locked. I just can select the language and this stuff, but nothing more. What's wrong?

Last edited: