What's new

Stuck on apple logo and need to recover things

help12345

Reaction score
My phone crashed a couple days ago. Now when I try to turn it on it stays on the apple logo for a few minutes and then turns off again. I would like to know if there's any way I could get the photos and PDFs I have on the phone off of it, because there's a lot of them that aren't backed up and I don't want to lose them, which is why I don't want to restore.

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

Maybe a reset will help. Reset your iPhone by pressing and holding Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Let go of both, the iPhone should power up on it's own. This reset won't remove data or revert settings. If it doesn't help, it also won't do any harm.

Otherwise there's nothing else you can do but restore it.

Last edited:
My phone crashed a couple days ago. Now when I try to turn it on it stays on the apple logo for a few minutes and then turns off again. I would like to know if there's any way I could get the photos and PDFs I have on the phone off of it, because there's a lot of them that aren't backed up and I don't want to lose them, which is why I don't want to restore.
If you connect the iPhone to iTunes on your computer is it recognized? If it is, you can back it up in iTunes.

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

Maybe a reset will help. Reset your iPhone by pressing and holding Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Let go of both, the iPhone should power up on it's own. This reset won't remove data or revert settings. If it doesn't help, it also won't do any harm.

Tried, didn't work.

So I'm EDITED.

Last edited by a moderator:
try to connect it with itunes to see and i think a reset could help too