What's new

Strange mark by home button - Verizon 5S Space Grey

jntdroid

Reaction score
I can't take a picture because for once I don't have any other device with me. But there's a small mark to the left of my home button - at first I thought it might be a scratch (that's how narrow it is), but it wiped away. Then a little while later it's back. But again, it wiped away. I thought maybe it was a coincidence. But then about 10 minutes ago - back again. And again, it wipes away. It's not quite a quarter of an inch long, and starts at the ring (left side) of the home button and moves left - it's a bit crooked, not a straight line.

I waited to post this to make sure I wasn't crazy, and lo and behold it's back again. I'm about to apply a zagg screenshield after wiping it to see if that stops it. Very odd! By no means worth taking it back (especially since none will be in stock), but just really odd.

I'm not even worried about it, but was just baffled by the fact it can wipe away then come back 10-15 minutes later...

Ok, this one I gotta see. And no, my 5S Space Grey doesn't have this feature. ;)