What's new

Stopping calls while listening to music

elPrez

Reaction score
Is there a way to stop incoming calls while playing iTunes or Pandora? I have a Sony head unit with the iPod tray so I can't get to it once it's playing (on my motorcycle) if I get a call it either rings through the speakers or goes quiet till the call goes to voicemail. I'm sure it's something simple but it would be nice if I could have calls go straight to voicemail. I can go to airplane mode for iPod music but can't do that with Pandora. Am I missing a simple procedure?
Thanks in advance!

Ok, guess I'm slow...how do I do that?

zig9449 said:
Airplane mode.

Yeah, ok but as I saId in my original post, I want to be able to listen to Pandora. Airplane mode kills that ability so that doesn't help me..

Yup. Airplane mode. Then go back to WIFI and turn IT on. I just tried it and it works fine that way. Unless you are listening to Pandora on your 3G cell service, in which case, I can't help.

Last edited:
It's ok, there is a simple answer ! Call forward all calls to another number e.g voicemail number which can be obtained from your service provider. If not already on your phone. Add these codes to your contact list to make them quick to use.
Activate: *21*[dest]*11#
Cancel & Retain: #21*11#
Re-establish: *21*11#
Cancel & Forget: ##21*11#

Last edited by a moderator: