What's new

Status Update is "PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT" since last Friday.

Nicky415

Reaction score
Its the 23rd of September and status update for my iPhone 6s Plus order update is still "PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT". Its been like this since las Friday. Shouldn't it be on the way by now since is still coming from China? Called apple and they said not to worry since I will still get it by the 25th. Anyone knows if there are delays going on?

Mine is the same. I am going crazy checking the status throughout the day but I assume we will get our phones on Friday.

Mine is the same. I am going crazy checking the status throughout the day but I assume we will get our phones on Friday.

I actually called Apple CS an hour ago and they confirmed that we'll definitely get our phones by the delivery date. The rep I spoke said we should get our tracking within 24 hours...

I actually called Apple CS an hour ago and they confirmed that we'll definitely get our phones by the delivery date. The rep I spoke said we should get our tracking within 24 hours...

You can actually do tracking using your phone number. Go to UPS: Tracking Information and then click track by reference, enter your phone number and it'll show progress of package. Mine says it arrived n Louiseville, KY at 12:47am (local time). TRY IT

I got a tracking number from Verizon last Friday and they shipped it to Memphis, Tn. and they have been sitting on it there since. This morning the Fed Ex site says they received information to ship it. How stupid, if something goes wrong it won't be here tomorrow. Why not ship to final destination and sit on it there. Oh wait, that takes common sense.

I got a tracking number from Verizon last Friday and they shipped it to Memphis, Tn. and they have been sitting on it there since. This morning the Fed Ex site says they received information to ship it. How stupid, if something goes wrong it won't be here tomorrow. Why not ship to final destination and sit on it there. Oh wait, that takes common sense.
I agree, That would be more sensible.

Just checked, it finally left Memphis. May have it in the morning. Stopped at Fed Ex this AM and lady said she has been checking on it everyday since I was in Monday. I believed her as she remembered my name.