What's new

Status bar missing?

buccobruce

Reaction score
Hope someone can help me with this. I've jailbroken my phone and installed a dreamboard theme. Didn't like it so I unistalled the theme and Dreamboard altogether. Now my status bar is missing at the home screen and only shows up when using some apps. I've followed all of the suggestions here: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/j...cant-make-status-bar-time-date-visible-38669/ and still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Go into winterboard and check that you dont have a "Hide status bar" tweak enabled. If not, then start deleting your most recent tweaks that you have installed. eventually you'll find the culprit.

Certain dreamboard themes will automatically install a tweak to hid the status bar. FYI

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I ended up deleting all tweaks and nothing changed. I then restored to factory settings and then restored to my last backup pre-jailbreak. Then jail broke again. Took a while, but everything's good now.

Same thing here...without a doubt it's something related to dream board however it doesn't fix itself when I delete dream board ...I had to reinstall and rejailbreak too. No big deal though....took like 12 minutes..lol

I was goin crazy too, so i went into my cydia packages to write everything down before i system restored and i noticed a package called No Status Bar (i believe). When u download that goyd 3 or whatever, it downloads the No Status bar into cydia just go into packages and remove it.