What's new

Sprint v Verizon

Jersmith23

Reaction score
Have two accounts Sprint and Verizon. I have been a sprint customer since 2000. Sprint has always been good to me. In 2007 for six month I wasn't working and I called Sprint to explain my situation. Sprint gave me credits so I could keep my phone on. In 2008 I final got a job with the government. Sprint has always treated me good. Sometimes you may get bad customer service and I just hang up and call back. In 2008 I got a family plan for my sister and mom. I got every smartphone that sprint came out with. When the iPhone came out I thought Sprint would get it. I was a little disappointed. When Verizon I got the iPhone I was pissed. I could not believe it. Sprint always had the best of the best when it came to phones. So I took my number from my family plan and went to Verizon to get the iPhone because my Evo went missing when I was volunteering. That was a big mistake Verizon is very expensive. I pay $141 a month because I'm a data hog. Verizon charges for everything like navigation, Sprint navigation is free. In the nail in the coffin is that with Verizon you can't talk and email at the same time. For the money I pay I would have thought by now that wouldn't be an issues. I love my iPhone but not Verizon. I want the bang for my buck. So when Sprint get the iPhone I'm duping Verizon.

Jersmith23 said:
Have two accounts Sprint and Verizon. I have been a sprint customer since 2000. Sprint has always been good to me. In 2007 for six month I wasn't working and I called Sprint to explain my situation. Sprint gave me credits so I could keep my phone on. In 2008 I final got a job with the government. Sprint has always treated me good. Sometimes you may get bad customer service and I just hang up and call back. In 2008 I got a family plan for my sister and mom. I got every smartphone that sprint came out with. When the iPhone came out I thought Sprint would get it. I was a little disappointed. When Verizon I got the iPhone I was pissed. I could not believe it. Sprint always had the best of the best when it came to phones. So I took my number from my family plan and went to Verizon to get the iPhone because my Evo went missing when I was volunteering. That was a big mistake Verizon is very expensive. I pay $141 a month because I'm a data hog. Verizon charges for everything like navigation, Sprint navigation is free. In the nail in the coffin is that with Verizon you can't talk and email at the same time. For the money I pay I would have thought by now that wouldn't be an issues. I love my iPhone but not Verizon. I want the bang for my buck. So when Sprint get the iPhone I'm duping Verizon.

Nice rant. Purpose of the story. Verizon is expensive sprint is getting the iPhone.