What's new

Sprint to T-Mobile on Iphone 4s

inkymycat2

Reaction score
My contract expires on my iPhone 4S in December 2013. I have always liked T-Mobile but don't care for the local people at our Mall. I will have to see what T-Mobil's total price will be for unlimited everything compared to Sprint. I pay about $72-75 a month for u limited sprint now.

Don't update your phone if you want to bring it over unless sprint will unlock it for you

The plan itself for unlimited everything (talk, text, and web) starts at 70. If you want insurance it's 12 for the iPhone and note 2, and 8 for everything else (highest level handset protection). Now, tmobile let's you finance the full cost of the phone so add the additional phone payment and state/federal tax to that and you should have a final bill. Generally, well qualified buyers that are financing, say an iPhone 5, will pay around 105-107 a month total (including tax).

I'm pretty sure your 4s won't be able to be brought over to tmobile. I think only the 5 can be.

All the plans are actually unlimited everything, the only exception is how much high speed data they give you. At $50 starting point it's only 500 mb, and at the $60 starting point it's 2.5gb of high speed data. After those thresholds, your speeds are throttled but no extra charges.

[QUOTE="

I'm pretty sure your 4s won't be able to be brought over to tmobile. I think only the 5 can be.[/QUOTE]

You can bring any iPhone over if you can get it unlocked. There sim interposers that can unlock it for tmobile but I believe it needs to be jailbroke

I will have to wait until December 2013 to switch to T-Mobile when my Sprint contract is up. I currently have Sprint and will definitely switch to T-Mobile if Dish Network gets the winning bid to buy Sprint. I'm not a big Dish fan after getting burnt by them.

I paid off Sprint 8 years ago and jumped on the T-Mobile bandwagon. I've been happy ever since. Better service, less billing disasters.