What's new

Sprint TEP

rolo17

Reaction score
Sprint is now offering TEP for iPhones. Would it be better to have TEP and apple care or just apple care... Is 2 better then 1..

Depends on how you take care of your phone I would have both since I go to clubs and I pull out my iPhone to get numbers sometimes I forget it at the bar lucky I have friends around to grab it for me but I know I wouldn't be luckily when I'm by myself

Is sprint TEP just sprint insurance/ warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Oh, either way AppleCare will always win!

Yes it does but I take care of my iPhone to the up most ! Lol it's one of my kids now lol

Haha same here! But it is always nice to have!

And especially with sprints insurance if they had it, I wouldn't want it because I don't trust sprint

And especially with sprints insurance if they had it, I wouldn't want it because I don't trust sprint

Very true sprint will give you a mess up refurb phone ; apple will just give you a brand new iPhone can't beat it

Totally agreed, if you don't mind me asking, do you have LTE where you live? And do you like it?

Yes I do it's fast my friends 5 is quick (not mind blowing fast)

Oh, I am jealous. I live in Utah where we MIGHT get 3G couple hours a day because it is constantly going out and making having an iphone 5 less exciting

Totally agreed, if you don't mind me asking, do you have LTE where you live? And do you like it?

I have lte where I love and I can see change for the better!

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk