What's new

Sprint iphone4

I can't wait to get mine! I ordered it yesterday morning :D

So I went in to the store to get my contacts transferred and there was this girl having issues, lost phone and no iPhones in stock. She need a loaner for a few days. After sprint transferred my contacts I did a full wipe of my old phone and offered it to her providing she call me to return it, gave her my number. It's been two weeks..

700MHz said:
So I went in to the store to get my contacts transferred and there was this girl having issues, lost phone and no iPhones in stock. She need a loaner for a few days. After sprint transferred my contacts I did a full wipe of my old phone and offered it to her providing she call me to return it, gave her my number. It's been two weeks..

Ha that's funny. You really thought you had one in the basket. Hope you learned a valuable lesson.

I love my iphone too, I have to say it's even better than the EVO which I use to think was tops~!

I like my iphone but i do miss my rooted evo. Sometimes I feel like I'm tight to some chains with the iphone ( data speeds, no tethering) i do miss the freedom when i look back at my wife, i gave her my phone.

700MHz said:

Wow, that was very nice of you. Not to many people in this world that would do that for a total stranger. Sorry to tell ya, but you probably can take that phone as a loss now.

abrisbin said:
I love my iphone too, I have to say it's even better than the EVO which I use to think was tops~!

Ditto. I'm with Sprint also (been for many years). The EVO 4G was great, had some features I do miss (like the bigger screen and the kickstand) but, so far, I'm very pleased with the performance, responsiveness, reliability and gorgeous screen of my 4S.

I gave the EVO to my sister, who was using a Blackberry.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

ldominguez1986 said:
Wow, that was very nice of you. Not to many people in this world that would do that for a total stranger. Sorry to tell ya, but you probably can take that phone as a loss now.

Yep.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

I also really like my iPhone, I ordered the 64gb and had to wait 2 weeks for it. There are some features that I miss from my, EVO, but overall it's a great phone. I just wish the Internet was faster and google maps needs to be done up like android version.

I've been on Sprint for years. I finally had to give up my Palm Pre with WebOS so I went with an iPhone 4 about 4 weeks ago. I am desperately waiting for the untethered jailbreak to see if this phone is any better. WebOS is so far superior to any other os available. Unfortunately due to the mismanagement at HP it appears I will be waiting a long time, if at all, to be able to have another WebOS device. Its potential was never truly recognized by the masses. It is the only truly multi-tasking OS out there. No need to close one app down in order to start another you just kept it running in the background. Obviously there are far more apps for ios and android but the hacks and patches made the device easily customizable. I think the thing i hate most about the iPhone is all of the proprietary crap that apple requires you to use with its device. Special file types for ringtones, a special USB cable for charging and forcing you to use itunes to load files on the phone is ridiculous IMO. My favorite part about this phone is definitely the screen though. Its gorgeous.

I've been on Sprint for years. I finally had to give up my Palm Pre with WebOS so I went with an iPhone 4 about 4 weeks ago. I am desperately waiting for the untethered jailbreak to see if this phone is any better. WebOS is so far superior to any other os available. Unfortunately due to the mismanagement at HP it appears I will be waiting a long time, if at all, to be able to have another WebOS device. Its potential was never truly recognized by the masses. It is the only truly multi-tasking OS out there. No need to close one app down in order to start another you just kept it running in the background. Obviously there are far more apps for ios and android but the hacks and patches made the device easily customizable. I think the thing i hate most about the iPhone is all of the proprietary crap that apple requires you to use with its device. Special file types for ringtones, a special USB cable for charging and forcing you to use itunes to load files on the phone is ridiculous IMO. My favorite part about this phone is definitely the screen though. Its gorgeous.

I totally agree, you have to use WEBOS to understand. I didn't want to give mine up either, but just knew it was time to leave the sinking ship. If only, they could put WEBOS in the hardware of an iPhone...that would be a Super - Phone with all of the Apple apps, nothing would stop WEBOS then. But I still enjoy using my HP Touchpad, so I still get my daily dose of WEBOS and the simplicity of it blows away the iPad, but once again - hardware specs keeps the WEBOS platform back. I remember a few months back HP put the WEBOS on a Apple iPad and got it to work and it ran really fast and much better...only if they could sell that.

So far my favorite thing with the iPhone is the Camera / Video. I Love it! At first Siri was a exciting but now its lost is nostalgia. But not bashing the iPhone it would now take a strong WebOS device for me to leave the iPhone now...or limited data plan, LOL! Thankful to Sprint for unlimited data. If they every stop that or drop those plans, I would never renew my contact and just stay grandfathered!

Last edited: