What's new

sprint fictures

Troubledcheech

Reaction score
hay guys,

so i notice that sprint did not give out any application that deals with sprint? to me this is really obb. even though i did not use any applications from sprint i would exspect that sprint would have some applications on app store?

does anybody knows of sprint will be coming out with any applications for the iphone? if there is where are they?

Don't think there will be any from Sprint. Why would they since Apple Store has over 600,000 apps and counting. I think it would be more up to the developers of the apps to make them work on Apple OS. I love the apps on the app store they are more useful than a lot of apps I remember from Android. Just my opinion though.

I was going through the app store and I came across a sprint app. I was very excited to see this. However, we can't use the wifi only data..

Last edited:
Just to give you an update their is wifi support on sprint tv!!

I recently found the Sprint TV app also. Works pretty well. The reason there were no sprint apps on the phone when you got it is that Apple does not allow carriers to install bloatware onto their phones. Some like it and some don't. Like you I never used them so was glad not to have them taking up space on my phone.