What's new

Springtomize for iOS9

allan473

Reaction score
I cannot purchase older versions of Springtomize to work with 9.0.2. However, when I goggled "Springtomize for iOS9" I get places to dl it. Can I assume these are phony sites and Springtomize for iOS9 does not yet exist?

Correct. The developer of Springtomize has not yet released an update to the tweak that will allow it to work on iOS 9 devices.

Marilyn

This is my first experience with jailbreaking as I have owned Androids before this 6s+. It is easy to get impatient. :)

I cannot purchase older versions of Springtomize to work with 9.0.2. However, when I goggled "Springtomize for iOS9" I get places to dl it. Can I assume these are phony sites and Springtomize for iOS9 does not yet exist?

The Springtomize you see available for iOS 9 is a stripped down version of Springtomize 3. And yes, it works great on 9 with the exception of missing a few features that were removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see many articles but they either talk about upcoming or mention after you install it without mentioning how to get install it.

Is there a way to get it now?

I see many articles but they either talk about upcoming or mention after you install it without mentioning how to get install it.

Is there a way to get it now?

Removed Piracy References

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed Piracy References

Discussions that mention methods of getting tweaks and apps from other than the official sources are not allowed. Getting your tweaks and apps from sites that offer pirated content is nothing less than theft.

Last edited:
Discussions that mention methods of getting tweaks and apps from other than the official sources are not allowed. Getting your tweaks and apps from sites that offer pirated content is nothing less than theft.

My apologies. And I agree. I own Springtomize. I was trying my best to answer his question without promoting the sites that may host them. Won't happen again.

Hopefully an updated version of springtomize will be released before too long.