What's new

Springboard crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheng9229

Reaction score
Any idea why springboard crash? Anything went wrong on sbsettings?

Cheng =)

Couple questions... what iPhone are you using? iOS version? Last tweaks/packages installed? What were you doing w/ your iPhone when the springboard crashed?

iPhone 4sIOS 5.1.1I reinstall ***Moderation Notice*** but before that, it's working fine ( I understand I shouldn't mention this, I apologize) beside that, I just activated my quickdo recently. Before I'm using it, the springboard seem fine so I suspect it's because of quickdo.Cheng =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... if you understand that you SHOULDN'T mention piracy on this forum. Then why do you insist on doing so?

I was just answering your question... I don't know how to let you understand my condition without mentioning the word as it is my latest installed package. My bad.

Cheng =)

My advice... remove the ILLEGAL PIRACY app and the last couple tweaks/packages that you've installed. Then see if your problem consists. If you're good to go... systematically reinstall your tweaks/packages one at a time to figure out what's causing the problem. It's prolly a good idea to leave the ILLEGAL PIRACY app off of your iDevice, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.