What's new

Speed dail

jayhayes01

Reaction score
Hey, hey hey- anybody know how to create a speed dial function on the new Iphone 4S?

jayhayes01 said:
Hey, hey hey- anybody know how to create a speed dial function on the new Iphone 4S?

No speed dial. But you can add favorites which is the same. Just go to the contact and select favorite from the tabs at the bottom

I use Siri now for speed dialing. Just hit the home button once, raise the phone to my ear and as soon as the speaker double dings (usually with in a half of second) I simply say "call {name}" and it does.

I use Siri now for speed dialing. Just hit the home button once, raise the phone to my ear and as soon as the speaker double dings (usually with in a half of second) I simply say "call {name}" and it does.

I tried that. Said "phone David" it replied back "phoning doctor Gutteridge" (laughs out loud)

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Siri seems to understand standard no accent English very well. But I can imagine anyone with an accent would have issues with the current beta.

Siri seems to understand standard no accent English very well. But I can imagine anyone with an accent would have issues with the current beta.

I'm a Manc (from manchester uk) and even mancs have a hard time understanding me so Siri has no chance (laughs out loud)

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk