What's new

Speaker/ Audio issues!!???

Coolwatervw

Reaction score
Ive had this phone for a while.. does only one speaker work? is that normal in all audio functions and apps?

im not sure i get a feeling this should be louder and i realize only one of the speakers has audio coming out of it.

THanks in advance.
j.c

Just checked mine. Both speakers seem to be working on both music and other sounds.

:) how sure are you that both speakers seem to be working on both music and other sounds? :) interesting isn't it?
What you don't know is that all iPhone have only and only one speaker except the second one which is actually only for hearing phone calls. I'm Talking about the one on the top of the screen. Those down on the device are mic at te left side and louder speaker at the right side. No more no less.

Ive had this phone for a while.. does only one speaker work? is that normal in all audio functions and apps?

im not sure i get a feeling this should be louder and i realize only one of the speakers has audio coming out of it.

THanks in advance.
j.c

Don't worry, your device is just fine and have no issue. The iPhone have only one louder speaker build on it, the second one and is the one located at the right side down of the device, the other one at the left side is a mic, not a speaker.

:) how sure are you that both speakers seem to be working on both music and other sounds? :) interesting isn't it?
What you don't know is that all iPhone have only and only one speaker except the second one which is actually only for hearing phone calls. I'm Talking about the one on the top of the screen. Those down on the device are mic at te left side and louder speaker at the right side. No more no less.

Really! No, I didn't know that. You're right. I was listening to both sides at the bottom end. I simply covered one and listened to the other one. There's sound coming from both sides. Somehow then the sound just seems to be coming from both. Thanks for straightening me out. Now I wonder why j.c. only hears sound from one side? Or did he mean only one end?

Really! No, I didn't know that. You're right. I was listening to both sides at the bottom end. I simply covered one and listened to the other one. There's sound coming from both sides. Somehow then the sound just seems to be coming from both. Thanks for straightening me out. Now I wonder why j.c. only hears sound from one side? Or did he mean only one end?

Yes really only one loud speaker on the iPhone, whenever you playing a music or an audio file, only one speaker is active and since there is only one loud speaker on the iPhone.

bab2010 said:
Yes really only one loud speaker on the iPhone, whenever you playing a music or an audio file, only one speaker is active and since there is only one loud speaker on the iPhone.

Thanks! looks like your all
right. left bottom
one isnt a speaker or loud speaker i feel its prob a mic instead. wish it was louder tho!!!!'