What's new

Songs downloader apps

jaba123

Reaction score
Hi plz advice me some apps but free that I can download easily songs direct just copy & paste and done like android tkz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you'll find an app in the App Store that allows you to freely download music found on the internet. Such an app, if it were available, would have copyright issues as most music is copyrighted and not available for free and unrestricted downloading and copying. If you want to download music I suggest you make use of legal download sites such as iTunes.

But some sites had no issue while use android I click download then popup appear then download if just any apps I paste the link in apps browse if sites allow then go a head if not no problem. As I use savaan apps its allow online but download free for time period

If you're getting free music they are probably sending you spyware or a virus too.

Then plz advice how can I transfer songs file which I already on my PC which I downloaded.

Last edited:
Run a virus scan, Install iTunes on your computer, let iTunes search your computer for all music, synch your phone with iTunes

Tks I try did iTunes is free and want only MP3 no video

You can also use shareit application to transfer songs and other files from all other platforms android ios windows

Should Both end of device had same apps and its safe