What's new

Some pages won't load on Wi-fi?

rocablanca

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a new member to the community here and there is so much helpful information all over this forum, which has help me a ton! Though one problem still persists, which I can't seem to figure out.

When I go on my wi-fi network and try to download apps, certain pages such as filedump or fileape will just be loading it's page forever, to no avail. When I use mediafire though, that'll load quickly. I figure it's something wrong on fileape's end until I switch back to my carrier's (Telus) internet service and see that fileape has no problems loading.

This has got me in a pickle as I don't want to exceed my 1GIG monthly data allowance by downloading some cool new apps. If anyone has any kind of clue as to why this is happening or know how to fix this, please reply! Thank you.

Try to open the same websites on your computer, i mean those ones which can't open on your phone, and see if your conputer is able to open them, ofcourse you should use the same wifi you use on your phone on your computer. This will let you know if either it's your rooter firewall or if it's your phone wifi firewall doing so. In case you are not able to access those website on your computer under the same wifi you used on yoir phone, then check the settings of your rooter firewall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk