What's new

So What Do You Think To iPhone 7?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of you now have your iPhone 7.

Tell us what you think to it.

My GF got her's and l think she is a little disappointed, she mainly uses her's for games and this is smaller than her iPhone 6plus
however she didn't listen to me.
I don't wish to touch it

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

The iPhone 7 could've been better if they put a headphone jack on it. I know they wanted to put in the stereo speakers, but they could've put it on the top of the phone.

The iPhone 7 could've been better if they put a headphone jack on it. I know they wanted to put in the stereo speakers, but they could've put it on the top of the phone.
I don't use the headphone jack. Don't know many who still do

Hi l don't understand all you need to is put in the supplied little cable and plug the headphones into that. I do believe that a company called Belkin do or are making a slip cable so one can charge and listen at the same time.
Don't quote me on that tho'

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I have my 7 black 256, since friday and am glad I got the matte black and not the jet black.. I also notice the home button is like a fake button now, took some getting used to. But over all, I am glad I upgraded

Hi l don't understand all you need to is put in the supplied little cable and plug the headphones into that. I do believe that a company called Belkin do or are making a slip cable so one can charge and listen at the same time.
Don't quote me on that tho'

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
Belkin does indeed have a splitter for sale that allows you to use the Lightning EarPods and charge the iPhone at the same time.

I don't use the headphone jack. Don't know many who still do

Really? Damn. I guess I may be the only one who still uses it in this forum. :(

With all due respect, it's not that I actually care about it. This is coming from a person who prefers using desktop computers for personal entertainment. So it's not like a headphone set on a smartphone or tablet is that interesting to me.

I have my 7 black 256, since friday and am glad I got the matte black and not the jet black.. I also notice the home button is like a fake button now, took some getting used to. But over all, I am glad I upgraded
I'm wondering about the home button and how long it might take me to get used to it.

Really? Damn. I guess I may be the only one who still uses it in this forum. :(

With all due respect, it's not that I actually care about it. This is coming from a person who prefers using desktop computers for personal entertainment. So it's not like a headphone set on a smartphone or tablet is that interesting to me.
You do know there is a lightening to analog 3.5mm adapter that comes with the phone?

I'm wondering about the home button and how long it might take me to get used to it.

I miss swiping left to the passcode screen when I had iOS 7 to 9 on my iPhone 5C. I guess Apple thought it was more sophisticated if we press the Home button now.