What's new

SMS schedule

valleyboy22

Reaction score
Hi all

I there a good app to schedule SMS out there?? Was told bitesms was good, but the version I got is only a trial??

Cheers all

biteSMS does this the best.

Much better then any AppStore apps....as anything from Cydia is better then most AppStore apps.

The trial for biteSMS is 2 weeks I think.

You should buy it because it is totally worth it and it is always getting updated with new features and improvements.

Once the trial is up you can either but the tweak...or not buy it and still be able to use everything(except the theming option).

Everything else in biteSMS works completely after the trial...all that happens when the trial ends is a small add will show at the bottom of the conversation list when you open bite... And you won't be able to use the theming option.

But because of what biteSMS offers....you very rarely have to open the application...as you can send and read received messages from anywhere....inside apps, on the SpringBoard, at lock screen, etc.

We created exactly this feature for iPhone, and we are recommended by Apple in the category Productivity (Free)

You can schedule all your SMS & Emails automatically, download it for free and try it out!

autoMessage