What's new

SlickWraps Reviews

In my opinion, the wraps add a bit more bulk if the iPhone's put in a clear bumper, case, etc. Makes the phone harder to remove when used with some cases like the iSkin Solo Clear. I suggest using really soft cases for it if you wish, or opt to fully wrap your iPhone so you won't need to use a case anymore.

Hey all! I recently purchased a iPhone 4S and I was looking for a case before I found these beauties. I have just one question, does it provide ample protection against scratches to the camera. I dont mind a bit of extra bulk, I just want to make sure that the skin is thick enough to protect the front screen and the back camera when placed on it's respective surface. Thanks!

Hey Jovani. I have been using SlickWraps since I bought the iPhone 4 in the beginning of the summer. I found through personal use that the front wrap along with the screen protector provided is ample protection against scratches. I use one of their leather wraps for the back of the phone. It is just a hair under 1/16 of an inch so it keeps the camera off any surface you care to lay the phone on. The leather also provides that much more protection to the phone. I have dropped my phone numerous times without suffering any damage to the phone itself although the side wraps felt the brunt of the force and suffered some damage. So it did its job. Hope this rambling answered your questions.

Yes, the wraps will add just enough thickness to the phone to raise the camera off from a flat surface like a table. As maxwell said the leather wraps are slightly thicker offering that little bit extra protection...

have any of you guys bought slickwraps and you live in the UK? If so how long did it take to arrive? Thanks!

mark707 said:
have any of you guys bought slickwraps and you live in the UK? If so how long did it take to arrive? Thanks!

I had to wait 3 weeks for mine to arrive. Will never buy from them again

This is an old thread thanks. It came about two weeks ago and took three weeks to come.