What's new

slickwraps iphone4 carbon skin covers

bmahony

Reaction score
just bought one of these carbon skin covers in black for my i phone 4...the reviews say its a good system and stylish..anybody on here have one of these..what do you think of them..was it worth the money..how long have you got it:facetime:

I've had a red one on for at least 3 months now! I got the full body one as that was all that was available in red (and It matches my iPad cover) the only 'wear' mine shows is where my top closing case rubs against it! Definitely recommend these products :)

beavery said:
I've had a red one on for at least 3 months now! I got the full body one as that was all that was available in red (and It matches my iPad cover) the only 'wear' mine shows is where my top closing case rubs against it! Definitely recommend these products :)

i have a clear exspect silicone clear gel cover i am going to use as well if i can stretch it over it i used to buy carbon skins sticker patches before for motorcycles tanks ..hopefully the phone covers are as tough as these☺

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

bmahony said:
i have a clear exspect silicone clear gel cover i am going to use as well if i can stretch it over it i used to buy carbon skins sticker patches before for motorcycles tanks ..hopefully the phone covers are as tough as these☺

You should be able to. These skins are amazingly thin.

beavery said:
You should be able to. These skins are amazingly thin.

hopefully very handy those clear covers especially when you plug them in to an fm transmitter to play music through the car charger which is also a handsfree -kit

bmahony said:
very good review written very well like this very well☺☺

Thank you! :)!
If I didn't change cases so much, I'd still have it one my iPhone! It's a very solid product.

darkstar2007 said:
Thank you! :)!

theres a video clip on their site as well with a review as well that voice sounds familiar think its on you tube as well

arrived this morning and it looks good..fitting went well and should last a while..very good service..slickwraps are the best

arrived this morning and it looks good..fitting went well and should last a while..very good service..slickwraps are the best

I also did a review for my manchester city colours blue one. But I don't know where the review went (help) (laughs out loud) but for the slickwraps I've had mine on 4 months now and it's still brilliant. Real tough and makes the iPhone look cool!

iHolophyte

Last edited by a moderator:
iHolophyte said:
Thanks Darkstar I don't know how you did that but thanks dde04

iHolophyte

I just went to your profile from the app and clicked on "show all threads this user started" and there it was. :)!

27b7d8d0.jpg

f5c31dd6.jpg

I just went to your profile from the app and clicked on "show all threads this user started" and there it was. :)!

27b7d8d0.jpg

f5c31dd6.jpg

Blimey you're good 😁. Now I know!

Ohhh also noticed from your screen shots there's a ban user button 😳 lets hope you never need to use that one (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Last edited: