What's new

Slickwraps delivery to UK- waited 10 days

Bin94

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum,

I ordered a mood side wrap from the slickwraps website on Friday 25th May and selected USPS first class international and was wondering if it's normal that it's been 2 weeks so far and I've still not recieved it? It was shipped on the 29th from America and was told by customer services that it could take up to 4weeks! on there website it says between 5-12 working days and so far it's been 10 working days.

How has your experience with slickwraps and USPS been? Is it likely that my package is stuck in UK customs? How long can I expect to wait?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to this forum,

I ordered a mood side wrap from the slickwraps website on Friday 25th May and selected USPS first class international and was wondering if it's normal that it's been 2 weeks so far and I've still not recieved it? It was shipped on the 29th and was told by customer services that it could take up to 4weeks! on there website it says between 5-12 working days and so far it's been 10 working days.
from some posts i have seen on here customers have had their wraps in about 1 week to ten days but they can take longer,if you haven't had it by four weeks time contact their customer service again.

are you able to track it?

Unfortunately not; I was emailed and there was a title 'tracking number' but no actual number next to it- I asked customer services and they said that international packages can't be tracked

Unfortunately not; I was emailed and there was a title 'tracking number' but no actual number next to it- I asked customer services and they said that international packages can't be tracked
oh right,all you can do is wait then,i know its frustrating but they have to give it a certain amount of time before they they decide its lost or whatever,hope it turns up soon.

Hi Bin94, if you can PM me I can look at your account.

Unfortunately Slickwraps does not control shipping times and how carriers and customs treat the package. However, we can help to assist in tracking it down.

Thank You,
Emily
Slickwraps.com

Ok I'll do that now

I'm convinced that it's lost :/