What's new

Sky news

brixtonboy

Reaction score
For years l have been watching Sky news international

Now they have a cancelled the old app, which is no longer available in Germany now l ask you iPhone people how international are they being with that attitude

Sometimes app developers discontinue an app and replace it with a new app instead of updating the old app. Has the developer introduced any new apps recently?

I found a sky news international app that's available in Canada, but it hasn't been updated for almost 2 years. That suggests that the developer may have abandoned the app.

For years l have been watching Sky news international

Now they have a cancelled the old app, which is no longer available in Germany now l ask you iPhone people how international are they being with that attitude

Sky News is wonderful naturally the app available in Germany
On the iPad the only thing one has to do is tell it that
you want the iPhone version.
After all it wouldn't be International would it silly man
:)

I just downloaded Sky News International. The first paragraph of the description page in the App Store says:

"Due to a software update to our video processing capability, video will no longer be able to work on this app. We are working to rectify this as soon as we can. "

It's the only mention of anything different that I see so far.

Hope that helps a bit....

No Bacchus my problem is now solved thanks very much. I simply have to use the iPhone version on my iPad.
No sweat really.

No Bacchus my problem is now solved thanks very much. I simply have to use the iPhone version on my iPad.
No sweat really.
Well, good. I'm glad it's resolved for you. Meanwhile, thanks for turning me on to Sky News. I think I may like it more than some of the others I've been using.

As J.A. Writes your welcome :)