Size it up! iPhone 6 Photo Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iphone6-banana.jpg
The iPhone 6 is finally here and we decided to celebrate this incredible day with a giveaway!!! Not only that, but we decided to make it an iTunes $50.00 Gift Card giveaway! That way, you can grab some new apps, music, or your favorite TV shows or movies and have it all paid for!

One of the most popular questions in the media has been the actual size of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. We put our heads together and came up with an awesome idea to help answer this question! Read the contest rules below for the answer.

Rules:
Simply post a photo of your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus next to an "everday-average" object to show off the size and scale of Apple’s newest phone. The photo itself must include "iPhoneForums.net" and your username somewhere in the shot. The iPhoneForums.net text can either be written, displayed on the iPhone or you can print out our logo. (logo file is here:http://www.iphoneforums.net/img/iphoneforum-6.png)

We've taken a few photos of our personal iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus to give you some ideas and kick this giveaway off! There will be no limit on how many photos you can submit, and iPhoneForums.net staff will ultimately pic our favorite from all of the entries.

Update: We realized we forgot to put a deadline for the contest. Please have your entries in by Tuesday, September 30th at Noon! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea, Look forward to seeing the pics.

This is going to be good :cool:

Me too....I just know our members will rise to the challenge and give us some great pics.

iDan are you an Aussie living in Texas or one of those rare Americans who eats Vegemite??

iDan are you an Aussie living in Texas or one of those rare Americans who eats Vegemite??

na, we purchased motorcycle t-shirts from a buddy in Australia and he sent a tube so our office could try it :)

Last edited:
Casemate has nice cases and also a unique case by Portenzo for iPhone 6, received my case from case mate black with gold bumper now waiting for my Alamo from portenzo...

Status
Not open for further replies.