What's new

Siri

paddy67

Reaction score
A there any way to change the voice on Siri from uk English male to female on iPhone 5 ios7 ???

Nope. It is not an option as of iOS 7.0.2.

You definitely can change Siri to a male or female and to speak any language you prefer . Go to settings --- general --- Siri

You definitely can change Siri to a male or female and to speak any language you prefer . Go to settings --- general --- Siri

Really? Have you actually TRIED to do this with the English UK version of Siri?

/me waits for the "OPPPPSSS, I only looked at the English US version of Siri?"

Really? Have you actually TRIED to do this with the English UK version of Siri? /me waits for the "OPPPPSSS, I only looked at the English US version of Siri?"
Here's a screenshot showing all the available Siri languages. There's absolutely no mention of selecting male or female voices for each country. $image-1309408509.jpg

From the Apple site on IOS 7
  1. Siri is available on iPhone 4s or later, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation) and requires Internet access. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Cellular data charges may apply. New female and male voices will be available initially in U.S. English, French, and German. Returning calls and playing voicemail are available on iPhone 4s or later.
US English, French and German. Not UK version.