What's new

Siri

mjschill

Reaction score
I have been an iMac, iPad and iPhone user now for a few years and am a big fan of voice control. Siri is fairly amazing but I am constantly having difficulty with major delay in getting her to perform my requests. Anyone have any tips for improved response times or is it an Apple server side issue we just have to live with until they improve things?

The simply answer is, yes. Siri is still in beta and they are adding more capacity to handle the work load.

I have been an iMac, iPad and iPhone user now for a few years and am a big fan of voice control. Siri is fairly amazing but I am constantly having difficulty with major delay in getting her to perform my requests. Anyone have any tips for improved response times or is it an Apple server side issue we just have to live with until they improve things?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Welcome to the Forum, from what I understand Siri is greatly improved from the IOS 5 version.