What's new

SIRI requirements?

zeneleven

Reaction score
Guys, for SIRI to work, do i need to have SIM? or internet (WIFI) connection is enough? I tried to install it, at first it answered something like "can't use because no network connection", im not sure.. do i need a SIM for that to work? and when i tried it again, no response anymore. Please help

Siri needs internet access. You said you "installed" Siri, how did you instal it?

Siri needs internet access. You said you "installed" Siri, how did you instal it?

theres already a way how to install SIRI in iphone 4 ios 5.1.1 in youtube.. my another problem is whenever i reboot, it takes long long time before to turn on, thats why i removed it in my packages.. im just asking to ensure that i can use siri even without sim card.. because i really want to try siri :D

i watched a video on youtube and his phone showed "no sim card installed" and his siri was workin

Yeah, just to reiterate, Siri does not require a SIM, just an internet connection.

yeah.. i did it already.. and it works like a charm.. my only problem is that, sometimes when i reboot, it takes long time before to turn on again.. im thinking maybe it because of the winterboard theme TRUXE.. but anyways, thanks guys..

I used to use siri on my iphone 4 using the spire tweak and imzdl's proxy key with no issues.

Siri itsseld did take some time to respond on initial activation but that was it.